Android Poker FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
There are probably several questions which you may have in regards to you using your Android device to play poker, so to help you get a better understanding, of what really is a relatively simple procedure, below you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions. Have a look through them and get the answers you are looking for instantly! You can also look at Google play help for android apps.
- Will any Android device work? – The answer to this question is yes, all of our featured poker sites are fully compatible with all Android devices, and so no matter what one you may have, or the age of the device, then playing poker on it will be possible.
- Is there are compromise in quality? – The only major different between playing Android poker and poker on a laptop or any form of computer is that the size of the screen on your Android device is somewhat smaller, however thanks to the crystal clear graphics these devices offer you will not be having to make any major sacrifices in regards to game play quality.
- Can I play any poker variant? – Yes is the simple answer to this question, the poker sites offering Android poker have made this poker playing platform exactly the same as their online poker platforms and as such whatever poker games and poker tournaments are offered at the poker site are available to both kinds of players, those being Android and computer users.
- Are poker tournaments available? – Once again the answer to this is yes, whatever poker tournaments are available at the online poker sites Android sites are linked between the two, so you will be able to play in free roll tournaments, multi table tournaments and sit and go tournaments etc.
- Are free play table offered at Android sites? – You will find just as many poker tables on offer at both Android and online poker sites, so if you simply want to get some playing experience under your belt then you can of course do this by accessing the poker sites on your Android device, and then selecting any of the free tables at which to play.
- Are Android Bonuses on offer? – This is often one of the best aspects of opening an Android poker account as you will qualify for all of the usual new player and ongoing poker bonuses at poker site usually offers, and often an extra bonus is up for grabs exclusively for utilizing a poker site via an Android device!
- What happens if my battery goes flat? – Should your battery go flat when playing poker on an Android device then the usual poker sites disconnect rules will kick in, so as such you will never lose out as the rules for disconnects are the same for standard poker sites internet drop outs and the very same for when an Android devices battery goes flat! These rules are found on any Android poker sites website, so if in doubt take a read through them for clarification.